Orange Cup Cakes
3 1/2 cups of flour
1 1/2 cups of sugar
3/4 cup of margarine
1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed orange juice
2 tablespoons baking powder
1 tablespoon baking soda
1. Mix flour and baking powder in a bowl.
2. Beat margarine and sugar in another bowl. Add the egg yolks one at a time. Beat the mixture well each time you add an egg yolk.
3. Beat egg whites separetely.
4. Dissolve the baking soda in the fresh squeezed orange juice.
5. Pour the orange juice in the margarine/sugar/egg yolks mixture (step 2).
6. Add flour to the margarine mixture (step 5) alternating with the well-beaten egg whites.
7. Pour mixture (step 6) into greased cup cake pan and bake at 375 deggrees for about 15 minutes or until the mixture leaves sides of the pan.
8. Leave cup cakes to cool for couple of minutes and spray them with icing sugar.
Baking Time: 15 minutes.