Category: Cookies & Candies
1 cup cake flour,sifted
3 tablespoon sweet rice flour (or cornstarch)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3 egg whites
1/4 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
paper for fortunes
1. Combine cake flour, sweet rice flour,sugar and salt in a bowl, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine oil, egg whites, water and vanilla. Beat on medium speed for 1 minute. Mix in dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Drop 1 tablespoon batter onto a lightly oiled cookie sheet. Spread batter with a spoon in a circular motion to a 4"(10cm) round.
4. Bake 15 or 20 minutes at 325'F(163'c) or until light brown. Remove cookies one at a time from oven. Place fortune on cookie, fold in half and quickly bend on the edge of a can.
5. Place in a muffin pan to keep cookies in shape.